Oswego County Child Fatality Resource Center
Oswego County Hospice and Preventative Services offer a consistent and continuing grief and bereavement support to families of Child Fatality for up to 13 months following a death. Even after that time, we are always available to listen and help you work through your grief.
Oswego County Child Fatality Resource Center services include:
- Home visits from bereavement specialists, and preventive nurses
- Bereavement telephone support
- Bereavement mailings that consist of educational materials to assist in the grief process.
- Annual Memorial service usually held in October and honors the memory of patients in the hospice program in the past year, as well as community members.
- Remembrance Tree Lighting usually held in December as a way to make new traditions for the holidays.
- Camp Rainbow of Hope.
- Community resource referrals to grief therapists, community support groups, etc.
For more information or to make a referral contact 315 349-8271 or 315 349-3547