Oswego County COVID-19 Hotline:
Please call 315-349-3330 for more information about the Coronavirus.
New York State COVID-19 Hotline:
Please call 1-888-364-3065 for more information about the Coronavirus.
Upstate University Hospital's Regional Triage Line for COVID-19 (available from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m.):
Please call 315-464-3979 for more information about the Coronavirus.
New Yorkers can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.If you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath, and traveled to an area where COVID-19 is spreading within 14 days of your symptoms, please call the Oswego County Health Department at 315-349-3330. If you have had close contact with someone showing these symptoms and they have traveled to an area where COVID-19 is spreading within 14 days of their symptoms, you should also call the Oswego County Health Department at 315-349-3330.
If you meet the criteria above, avoid contact with others and please call the Oswego County Health Department prior to seeking treatment at a hospital, urgent care, or physician's office. If you are experiencing difficulty breathing, please call 911 and make them aware of your travel history or contact with a confirmed case.
At this point it is not recommended to wear a mask unless you have respiratory illness (cough or shortness of breath).
Testing for COVID-19:
- If you have been quarantined and develop signs and symptoms
- If you have had a negative flu test and respiratory panel and have signs and symptoms
- If you have traveled to China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or other areas of sustained transmission of COVID-19 in the last 14 days and have signs and symptoms
- A person has had close contact with a confirmed case and has signs and symptoms
- If a physician has ruled out other causes and feels testing is warranted
Emotional Support Resources: click here.
Catholic Charities: 808 West Broadway Fulton, NY 13069
Monday-Friday 8:30am-11:30am and 1pm-3pm
*If you cannot access the pantry but are in need of food, please call 315-598-3980 and ask for Community Services to set up a delivery.
Oswego County's Mobile Food Pantry.
Food Bank/Pantry Resources for Oswego County.