Prepare and Take Action
Protect yourself and our community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
See guidance from the CDC on how to prepare and take action for COVID-19:
- At Your Home
- At Your School
- At Your College or University
- At Your Workplace
- At Your Healthcare Facility
- At Large Community Events or Mass Gatherings
- For First Responders
- For Travelers
- For People at Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19
- Guidance on Face Coverings in Public (4/17): please click here.
- School (PreK-12) Guidance: COVID-19
- Resources for Pregnant People and their Families
- Interim Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Nursing Homes
- Guidance for Operators of Facilities Providing Housing to Individuals who are Homeless and Supportive Housing, or Organizations Making Referrals to Such Facilities
- Interim Guidance for Large Gatherings and Public Spaces During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Feeling Stressed About Coronavirus (COVID-19)? Managing Anxiety in an Anxiety-Provoking Situation
- Guidance on How to Protect Yourself and Your Family from COVID-19 When Enjoying the Outdoors
Oswego County COVID-19 Hotline:
Please call 315-349-3330 for more information about the Coronavirus.