Information for Schools
"Oswego County Legislature Chairman James Weatherup has ordered the closure of K-12 schools March 16 until April 14 to slow or reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 in Oswego County". Read more here.
Oswego County COVID-19 Hotline:
Please call 315-349-3330 for more information about the Coronavirus.
New York State COVID-19 Hotline:
Please call 1-888-364-3065 for more information about the Coronavirus.
There will be weekly updates electronically sent to schools in Oswego County. See below for weekly updates thus far:
- Update from 2-28-2020: please click here.
- Update from 3-2-2020: please click here.
- Update from 3-11-2020: please click here.
- Update from 3-13-2020: please click here.
- Update from 3-18-2020: please click here.
See guidance from the New York State Health Department for local information for schools:
Protect yourself, your school, and community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
See guidance from the CDC on how to prepare and take action for COVID-19 in your school:
- School (PreK-12) Guidance: COVID-19
- Interim Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools for COVID-19
Please go to the Dedicated Webpage Established for School Resources Related to COVID-19 for more guidance.