Potential COVID-19 Exposure Locations and Timeframes
The COVID-19 virus is very contagious and is widespread throughout Oswego County.
The Oswego County Health Department has confirmed that individuals at the locations listed below have tested positive for COVID-19. Health Department investigators identify and notify all known close contacts of COVID-positive individuals. There is a possibility that people who couldn’t be identified or contacted may have been exposed.
People who visited locations during the times and dates listed below should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, chills, repeated shaking with chills, gastrointestinal illness and new loss of taste or smell.
The Cutting Board | 35 W Bridge St, Oswego (Reported 1/19)
- Friday, January 8 between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 9 between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m
TJ Maxx | 137 State Route 104, Oswego (Reported 1/13/21)
- Saturday, January 9 between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Walmart | 1818 St Rt 3, Fulton (Reported 1/11)
- Wednesday, January 6 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Byrne Dairy | 1013 Emery St, Fulton (Reported
- Between between 10 p.m. on Monday, January 4 and 6 a.m on Tuesday, January 5.
- Between between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, January 5 and 6 a.m on Wednesday, January 6
Thrifty Shopper | 57 E Bridge St, Oswego (Reported 1/11)
- Monday, January 4 between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 5 between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Dahl's Diner | 5124 St Rt 104, Oswego (Reported 1/11)
- Sunday, January 3, 2021 between 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 4, 2021 between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.